Foundation Repairs and Permeation Grouting
Foundations can fail for a number of reasons.
They can sink due to water or rain undermining the ground below.
They can move, lift and crack if tree roots have grown underneath the foundation causing pressure and movement on any nearby structure.
Foundations can also fail if they were not designed to carry the weight of structures built on top of them, or if walls are built higher and heavier than the foundation can support.
These are some of the common causes for foundation failure:
- Tree roots under foundation.
- Poor compaction at construction stage.
- Undermining soil around foundation caused by water, causing vacuums and movement.
- Construction works nearby causing foundations to move.
- Drainage problems resulting in water carrying away part of the soil that stabilises foundation.
-Change in wall design placing extra load on foundations.
Chemical grout injection work and wall stitching repairs
We offer the following systems of repair
Chemical grout injection services.
If the soil or sand below the foundation is weak or loose, then a concrete foundation can crack or sink. This will result in the structural integrity of the foundation and walls of a building to be compromised. Cracks develop as the structure begins to move.
Soil stabilization repairs.
Soil stabilization is used to rectify and prevent issues on:
- Proposed building and excavation sites.
- Swimming pools.
- Buildings with foundation problems.
- Boundary walls.
- Structures in need of foundation strengthening.
For strength and support.
The grout injection system is used to lift concrete floors and walls.
It's also used to fill voids that may be have developed under concrete and causing structural integrity concerns.
- Lifts concrete foundations that have dropped and are causing cracking and alignment issues.
Structural strength is restored.