Sinking foundations in building before underpinning work before and after pictures
Foundation Repairs and Permeation Grouting
There are many types of foundation failure
The foundations could crack , sink ,They
could have lifted or moved due to pressure from obstructions that have been placed or have grown to close
Even poor workmanship could cause failure of the foundation and also if the wall design has been changed then extra load pressure could cause failure of the foundations
Some of the common causes are:
- tree roots under foundation.
- Poor compaction at construction stage.
- Undermining around foundation due to water leaks, Causing movement.
- Construction works nearby
- Drainage problems.
Change in wall design placing extra load on foundations
Soil Permeation and injection repairs
If the soil or sand below the foundation is weak or loose, then the concrete foundation can crack or sink .
This will result in the structural integrity of the walls or building becoming weakened
and cracks will develop
We offer the following systems of repair:
Soil Permeation injection repairs.
Soil permeation is used to rectify and prevent issues on:
- Proposed building and excavation sites.
- Swimming pools.
- Buildings with foundation problems.
- Boundary walls.
- Structures in need of foundation strengthening.
For strength and support.
The grout injection system is used to lift concrete floors and walls
Also to fill voids that may be have developed under the concrete causing movement and sinking creating structural concerns
- Lifts concrete foundations that have dropped and are causing cracking and alignment issues,
Also underpinning to stop house cracks and wall failures